Posted on by Beyond Bespoke
Described as a shade that ‘enriches our minds, bodies and souls’, Pantone has announced that its colour of the year for 2015 is Marsala
The BB Edit has pulled together its favourite Marsala-inspired items to help you get ahead of the crowd and inject Pantone’s colour of 2015 into your wardrobe, food, drink and interior choices.
1. ‘Daphne Bis’ red lace single sole pump from Bionda Castana, £470
2. The Aston Martin picnic hamper by Grant Macdonald from Harrods, £2950
3. Red silk polka dot bow tie from Paul Smith, £75
4. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – So Marilyn from NET-A-PORTER, £23
5. 1987 Marsala Superiore Riserva, Marco De Bartoli, Sicily from Berry Bros. & Rudd, £669