Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a Farfetch security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you would like to return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our ‘Customised Items’ section below for further information or contact Customer Service for assistance.
Once your return has been received and accepted by our partner, your refund will be completed by Beyond bespoke via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs.
If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the defective item.