Do you want to invest in a property on Spain’s number one golf course? As part of Beyond Bespoke’s golf offering, Simon Jackson, Head of Property, is pleased to be able to introduce La Vinya Villa at the PGA Catalunya Resort – a residential collection of apartments and villas within easy reach of Barcelona.
La Vinya Villa offers a modern and sophisticated design surrounded by nature which is located in the exclusive La Vinya area of the development and next to fairway nine of the Tour course. All villas feature an open-plan Bulthaup kitchen, an expansive living and dining room area which leads directly onto a large terrace. The ground floor provides four spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Through large glazed sliding doors, the bedrooms lead directly onto the incredible main terrace with outdoor custom-designed infinity swimming pool making this the perfect entertaining space for your friends and family to enjoy.
Ten reasons to buy
1. PGA Catalunya Resort was awarded ‘Best Golf Development’ in 2013/14
2. Play the candidate venue for Spain’s Bid to host The 2022 Ryder Cup on Spain’s number one golf course
3. Own an award-winning architect-designed property
4. Only 5 minutes by taxi to Girona airport
5. 37 minutes by high-speed train to Barcelona
6. Eat out at one of the 23 Michelin-star restaurants located within a 50km radius
7. Close to areas of architectural and cultural interest
8. Easy access to some of the Mediterranean’s top beaches
9. A wide choice of properties and options to choose from
10. Work with the team at PGA Catalunya Resort to create your own bespoke villa
The perfect combination between an unrivalled setting a world-class golf destination and exclusive homes makes PGA Catalunya Resort truly unique and desirable.
PGA Catalunya Resort is set in one of the most enviable locations in Spain that inspired the genius of artist such as, Dali, Picasso and Gaudi, located within 300 hectares of stunning forest with a combination of attractions unique to this Mediterranean destination.
This region is blessed with superb tourist sites ranging from medieval villages, the idyllic beaches of the Costa Brava and excellent ski slopes of the Pyrenées.
PGA Catalunya Resort offers a wide range of properties and opportunities starting from two bedroom apartments, moving up to semi-detached villas to a plot of land where you can build your own bespoke villa and holiday home.
Prices start at 385.000 €
To register your interest call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006 or click here to email.
Please complete the below enquiry form to register your interest, or alternatively call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006.