GOLF AND SKI
Selected by head of property, Simon Jackson, Beyond Bespoke is excited to feature in its Golf and Ski collection a range of exceptional new-build apartments in two beautifully designed luxury real estate apartment houses, Les Barolins and La Comterie, located in the mountainside of the world-famous resort of Crans Montana, Switzerland
Ten reasons to buy
1) Exceptional development in an extraordinary location on a plateau at 1,500 metres above sea level.
2) Two hours from Geneva airport by car, three hours to Milan.
3) Quiet and secure location on the third hole of the Ballesteros 18-hole championship golf course.
4) In the heart of Crans, with its exceptional shops and boutiques.
5) Five star hotel and spa facilities and services conveniently located within five minutes of your apartment.
6) A multitude of summer activities include Golf, tennis, swimming, walking, cycling, riding, mountain biking, high wire and more… to name a few.
7) Take advantage of the wonderful skiing and children’s facilities on the golf course in the winter.
8) An international private school located minutes away.
9) Available to international buyers.
10) World-class investment opportunity.
These exclusive apartments have been developed by Lindner Hotels and resorts which is a family-owned hotel company with headquarters in Dusseldorf. The apartments in this residential project range in size, from 130m2 to 188m2 for a four-bedroom apartment. The two apartment houses are built using traditional wood and materials and to the highest standards. Generous balconies afford the most spectacular views of the golf course, as well as the mountains beyond. Underground car parking is available. Option for the purchasers to commission their chosen interior designers or to work closely with the developers to create a spectacular and interesting apartment.
Prices from CHF 2,500,000
To register your interest call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006 or click here to email.
Please complete the below enquiry form to register your interest, or alternatively call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006.