Beyond Bespoke are delighted to showcase, two luxury prime apartments – Rosalp Residences, in the heart of the world renowned ski resort of Verbier, Switzerland.
Selected by Head of Property, Simon Jackson as one of Beyond Bespoke’s luxury ski collection, a magnificent penthouse as well as a sumptuous four bedroom apartment, both of which have been impeccably designed by renowned London-based interior designers, Todhunter-Earle.
Ten reasons to buy
1) A rare opportunity to purchase two superbly located apartments in the centre of Verbier
2) Designed by renowned London-based interior designers, Todhunter Earle.
3) A stone’s throw away from Medran Gondola, Verbier’s main lift and access to 400km of skiing.
4) Two hours by car from Geneva airport (regular flights from City airport London)
5) Some of the best skiing in the Alps.
6) 93 state of the art lifts rising to an altitude of 3,308 meters.
7) Boasts some of the best apres-ski in Europe.
8) World-class facilities, shops, restaurants nightclubs.
9) Prestigious events during the summer season.
10) A world-class investment opportunity.
Designed by the well known London-based interior designers Todhunter Earle, the penthouse offers 385 Sq meters of accommodation (4,144) over two floors with terraces that face south and east. The duplex consists of five ensuite bedrooms, one of those being a bunkroom that sleeps four. The main reception rooms have double height ceilings and exposed beams which emphasises the full character of the building and its architecture. Leading off from the reception rooms are a separate dining room, media/TV room, master suite with its en-suite bathroom and dressing room. The floor below (accessed by lift or stairs) provides a further four ensuite bedrooms. The lower ground floor accommodates the spa, gym, hammam and treatment rooms. Underground car parking is provided with a heated boot room and cold storage.
The apartment offers 305 Sq meters of accommodation (3,282 Sq feet) open plan living, dining, sitting room area, three ensuite bedrooms plus a bunkroom making this the perfect family residence. A key feature of this luxury apartment is the vast balcony measuring 258 Sq metres (2,779 Sq Feet) which is perfect to entertain guests and family and enjoy the views of the Alps. The lower ground floor accessed via a lift provides spa, gym, hammam and treatment rooms making this the ideal place to relax and unwind. Two car parking spaces are provided in the underground car park.
Prices on application
To register your interest call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006 or click here to email.
Please complete the below enquiry form to register your interest, or alternatively call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006.