GOLF AND BEACH
Would you like to invest in a property that benefits from a lakefront and golf-front location? Selected by our head of property, Simon Jackson, Beyond Bespoke is delighted to introduce in its golf and beach collection 26 stunning plots within the luxury resort of Quinta do Lago, Portugal — Algarve’s golden triangle and one of Europe’s best locations for golf, beach and residential living.
Ten reasons to buy
1) Voted world’s best golf destination at the World Golf Awards 2015
2) Leading beach destination at the World Travel Awards 2015
3) Located just 15 minutes from Faro Airport
4) Located within 2000 acres of picturesque Ria Formosa Nature park
5) Owners can enjoy concierge, property and rental management services
6) Take advantage of the Paul McGinley golf academy and tailor-made performance centre
7) Tennis, cycling, gym, golf, a driving range and water sports are just some of the activities available to residents
8) A superb selection of restaurants available to choose from
9) A full events calendar throughout the year including picnics, outdoor cinema, night glow, and mini golf, to name a few
10) Portuguese legislation grants benefits such as tax and residence permits
San Lorenzo North offers you the chance to build your own luxury real estate villa within the Algarve’s most coveted resort and development, set amongst 2000 acres of picturesque Ria Formosa nature. The villas will enjoy views over the 10th, 11th, 12th and 18th holes of San Lorenzo golf course. The plots range in size from 2000 to 3000 square metres and are intended for the construction of a private detached villa. Three purchase options have been designed to ensure buyers variety and flexibility, one of them being Quinta do Lago managing the design and build of the project in its entirety which will include the interior and exterior design and landscaping. The process of purchasing and managing your new build is backed by a highly professional and experienced team.
Prices from €2.8m
To register your interest call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006 or click here to email.
Please complete the below enquiry form to register your interest, or alternatively call Simon Jackson on 0203 3274006.