Solena, designed for Firehorse by Anni Taverner, was inspired by the interior decoration of domed ceilings observed in Kuala Lumpur where beautiful circular patterns are used to symbolise heaven. The artwork for Solena was created through the verre Églomisé process - the art of applying metal leaf to glass - a technique traditionally used in the decorative arts. First the design was reverse painted in tonal layers onto glass, then copper leaf was applied using water-gilding techniques to create a softly reflective surface and sophisticated surface pattern.
Product Details & Care
- 100% silk satin
- Limited edition print of an original artwork
- Collectible investment piece
- Premium silk printing quality
- Luxury finishing with hand-stitched rolled edges
- Hand-made in England
- Size: 108cm x 108cm
- Dry clean only
- Presented in a Firehorse luxury gift box
- Free UK Royal Mail Special Delivery and Returns
Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order this scarf.