Would you like to purchase a waterfront prime property in Montenegro with the opportunity to take advantage of the adjacent five-star hotel and services? Simon Jackson, Head of Property, introduces Regent Pool Club Residences, a selection of apartments overlooking the Best Voted Marina 2015, as part of Beyond Bespoke’s luxury property portfolio.
Ten reasons to buy
1. Enjoy contemporary waterfront living in the heart of the Adriatic
2. Be part of the exclusive Porto Montenegro Owners’ Club with access to 24-hour Lifestyle Management team
3. High-spec 1-3 bedroom apartments (74m2 to 344m2)
4. Furniture packages and on-site interior design services
5. Unobstructed mountain and sea views
6. Direct access to the extensive services and amenities of the five-star Regent Hotel (which is located next door) which includes a ground-floor waterfront fitness centre.
7. Secure underground parking
8. Residents-only swimming pool deck (leisure, lap and children’s)
9. Pool club with landscaped gardens and café service
10. Option to participate in the Regent Porto Montenegro rental pool programme because it showcases the opportunity for return on investment
We are delighted to present an intimate collection of waterfront properties at Regent Pool Club Residences designed by WATG London with interiors designed by world-renowned interior designer Tino Zervudachi of Mlinaric, Henry and Zervudachi in Paris. Located in the stunning UNESCO protected Bay of Kotor, Porto Montenegro is a world-class marina with unrivalled services in a spectacular destination.
The design combines traditional architecture with contemporary, fresh designs with a palette of soft colours and elegant materials. These chic residences come with a landscapes terrace which are inspired by the Italian Riviera and have breathtaking views of the sea and mountains.
With enviable views over the marina, you can sit and relax and take in some of the most magnificent yachts in the world, which are moored in the marina. Take a walk along the promenade and visit the charming piazzas, shops and restaurants, which offer the serenity and convenience of waterfront living. Porto Montenegro hold a firm belief that families and individuals should be able to live within steps of their boat whilst enjoying the uncompromising quality and attractive landscaping that is demonstrated throughout.
This incredible world-class development (formally a historic naval base) offers 450 berths for yachts between 12 to 180m and intends to increase this offering to 850 (with a dedicated 350 specifically for super yachts) which will be the largest offering in Europe. Waterfront property and berths have enjoyed long-term capital appreciation over the past 50 years and Porto Montenegro is set to contribute to this trend ever further.
Montenegro (with its rival Naval heritage) is considered Europe’s most central Mediterranean locations and is easily accessible by three international airports and remains one of Europe’s most popular destinations. It is home to two UNESCO World Heritage sites and has many other areas of cultural interest including Perast which was once home to a Venetian fleet of over 1000 ships.
Prices from €409,000 to €3,720,000