Beyond Bespoke is delighted to offer you a collection of stunning apartments in the heart of the world-famous ski resort of Val d’Isère in the French Alps.
This unique collection of three and four-bedroom apartments is located in a prime location within this charming Alpine village, and has been hand-picked by Head of Property, Simon Jackson, as part of Beyond Bespoke’s luxury Ski collection.
Ten reasons to buy
1) A rare opportunity to purchase a prime apartment in the centre of the world-famous ski resort of Val d’ Isère.
2) Easily accessible from Lyon, Chambery and Geneva.
3) High-altitude resort at 1,850m allowing for a longer ski season (ski lifts open until 1 May).
4) Old character village reflecting the Savoyard traditions.
5) Ski lifts located a short distance from the apartments.
6) Designed in traditional Alpine architecture with a modern feel.
7) Offers some of the best skiing in the world (300km of skiable piste).
8) Great variety of shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars and cafés.
9) Dual-season resort with a wide variety of summer activities.
10) World investment opportunity.
Résidence Le Savoie offers four spacious luxury apartments ranging in size from 119sq m to 174sq m. The smallest apartment, No 32 is located on the 3rd floor and is designed around the grand living area, which acts as the hub of this property and from which you access the spacious terrace looking out across the resort and on to the Bellevarde peak. The kitchen/dining area enjoys high ceilings and is situated adjacent to the entrance hall. All bedrooms are ensuite and also have magnificent views over Val d’ Isère. This apartment comes with two covered parking spaces.
The largest of this collection (174sq m), apartment 43, has four spacious en-suite bedrooms and a cleverly designed kitchen/dining area that blends effortlessly into the lounge with feature fireplace. From here you access the sunny terrace of 12 sqm with breathtaking views across the resort, made all the better as you are on the top floor of the building. The apartment has triple aspect views across Val d’Isere.
Prices from €3.60m to €5.70m