Are you looking for grandeur and five-star hotel services which are a lift button’s push away? Simon Jackson, Head of Property, introduces Ten Trinity Square, as part of Beyond Bespoke’s City collection – an exceptional luxury real estate development in the heart of the City
Ten reasons to buy
1) Location in the heart of the Square Mile and London’s financial centre
2) Option of one to five bedroom supremely luxurious apartments
3) Housed in one of the finest buildings in Britain
4) Private and discreet
5) Front office and 24-hour concierge services and security
6) Finest quality design, materials and craftsmanship.
7) Residents can enjoy superlative Four Seasons services and property management; use of the bars, restaurants, private members’ club, spa and Château Latour room
8) Residences can enjoy the Four Seasons in-room dinning services
9) Residences are wired for state-of-the-art home automation allowing for entertainment, communication and lighting
10) 60 seconds from Tower of London Tube station
This iconic building is located in one of the most desirable addresses in the heart of London and is one of the finest buildings in Britain. Its neighbours are St Paul’s Cathedral and Tower of London. It was built over a century ago and was opened by Prime Minister David Lloyd George. With its great tower and grand Portland stone rotunda, the existing structure is being comprehensively and painstakingly restored to accommodate 41 luxurious, spacious and classically elegant apartments designed with supremely specified materials and finishes.
Ten Trinity Square also houses the five-star Four Seasons Hotel as well as a private members’ club and a luxury spa.
The 41 residences are located on floors 3 to 7 and range in size from one- to five-bedroom apartments; each apartment is generously proportioned. Most residences have the exclusivity and privacy of their own entrances. When entering this spectacular building, you are struck by the elegance, spaciousness and fine proportions, as well as the exquisite Italian marble and granite. High standards of craftsmanship, material and design quality extend throughout.
Special touches include Art Deco detailing and other classical features, handcrafted ceiling moulding, bespoke architraves, stone skirting and door hardware. The attention to detail is second to none, with refined colour palettes that embody the heritage themes of design.
The lobby, hallway and bathroom flooring are made of the finest marble. The living rooms host the most beautiful herringbone parquet timber floors. The kitchens are entirely bespoke to the residences and the supremely elegant and generously appointed bathrooms have feature walls in either Sahara Noir or Calacatta Ora marble.
Prices on application