Do you want to invest in a property on Spain’s number one golf course? As part of Beyond Bespoke’s golf offering, Simon Jackson, Head of Property, is pleased to be able to introduce Villa Sifera, PGA Catalunya Resort, a residential collection of apartments and villas within easy reach of Barcelona.
Sifera Show Villa
This unique and contemporary single storey villa is adorned in glass in-order to take full advantage of its stunning landscape and surrounding. Villa Sifera has highly polished wood is used throughout on the floors as well as to frame the floor to ceilings feature windows. The impressive living area is full of light and offers a spectacular vista over fairway 15 of the Stadium Course. The accommodation consists of living, dining area, designer kitchen made by Bulthaup, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The living area and bedrooms all benefit from having direct access to the spacious outdoor area and terrace. Within the garden is a custom-designed infinity pool. The infinity pool is a visually stunning feature seamlessly extending to the horizon and merging with the amazing landscape of the resort.
Ten reasons to buy
1. Play the candidate venue for Spain’s Bid to host The 2022 Ryder Cup
2. Own an award-winning architect-designed property
3. Play on Spain’s number No 1 golf course
4. Only 5 minutes by taxi to Girona airport
5. 37 minutes by high-speed train to Barcelona
6. Eat out at one of the 23 Michelin-star restaurants, located within a 50km radius
7. Close to areas of architectural and cultural interest
8. Easy access to some of the Mediterranean top beaches
9. A wide choice of properties and options to choose from
10. Work with the team at PGA Catalunya Resort to create your own bespoke villa.
The perfect combination of a world-class golf destination coupled with luxury properties, makes the PGA Catalunya Resort truly unique and desirable. PGA Catalunya is set in one of the most enviable locations in Spain that inspired the genius of artists such as Dalí, Picasso and Gaudi. Located within 300 hectares of stunning forest with a combination of attractions unique to this Mediterranean destination. PGA Catalunya Resort was awarded ‘Best Golf Development’ in 2013/14
This region is blessed with superb tourist sites ranging from medieval villages, the idyllic beaches of the Costa Brava and the renowned ski slopes of the Pyrenées.
PGA offers a wide range of properties and opportunities starting from two bedroom apartments, moving up to semi-detached villas to a plot of land where you can build your own bespoke villa and holiday home.
Prices range from 308,000 €